Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Read the story to your child.
- Talk together about the bears. Who is the big bear? Who is the medium bear? Who is the small bear?
- Can you pretend to be the bears?
Say in a deep daddy voice, ‘Who’s been sitting in my chair?’
Say in a medium mummy voice, ‘Who’s been eating my porridge?’
Say in a tiny baby bear voice, ‘Who’s been sleeping in my bed?’
- What does Goldilocks say when she tries the first bowl of porridge? Which bowl of porridge is ‘just right?’
- What happens to baby bear’s chair?
- How does the story end?
Beyond Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Using the bowls, can you say which one belongs to which bear?
- Make some porridge together – did you like it?
Useful Websites for Goldilocks and the Three Bears story